Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Going it alone

I'm nervous.  Really nervous.  I used to hassle Clare on www.fashionfemme.co.uk to post on her blog more often, so we decided i'd join her and we'd become a blogging duo.  I have always been so keen to read and write and this worked out perfectly, as I could do it quite anonymously behind fashion femme.

Anyway, I've been guest blogging with Clare for probably 6 months and have decided I wanted to make the jump and do it myself.

So here I am, my design is pretty lame, I will take advice from anyone that can help me make this look incredible and easy on the eyes, and in the meantime, please give me your honest feedback on how I am doing.  This will be a blog about everything, I am Jack of all trades, Master of none, so will be talking all things beauty, hair, fashion, lifestyle, kids and just topics that mean something to me.

1 comment:

  1. Go on Abby! - am looking forward to reading more! xx

    ReplyDelete